skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, December 15, 2008

Posted by Jay L at 2:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Shakespeare162 One

Useful Links

  • American Players Theater
  • Learn@UW
  • UW libraries

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (36)
    • ▼  December (20)
      • Leontes as a tyrant
      • Skepticism in the Winter's Tale
      • Poison and sickness in Othello
      • No title
      • Autolycus - The Winters Tale
      • Hermione's Silence
      • Leontes' character
      • A winter's tale and subversion
      • Paulina's power over Leontes
      • Who is Othello?
      • The Macbeths and children
      • OH NO! A BEAR...?
      • A (Disappointing) Winter's Tale
      • Leontes scares me. Honestly, I think he is by far...
      • While I was writing my final paper on Macbeth, I s...
      • I was really intrigued by the newest genre of play...
      • Shakespeare's Message
      • Othello - Poor Desdemona
      • Emilia the Coward - Othello
      • Othello versus Leontes
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)